The term ‘ActionCOACH’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Building B, Level 2, Julius Avenue, North Ryde, NSW, 2113, Australia. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Terms and Conditions
1. This agreement is between you (you, your employees, business partners, associate members and agents) and ActionCOACH (us, we, our) and relates to your participation in our Business Excelleration Program.
2. The program materials you receive are confidential and proprietary, our materials cannot be used, disclosed or duplicated except within your own business or company. These materials are unpublished works protected by copyright laws and no unauthorised copying, adaption, distribution or displays are permitted without our written consent.
3. Program materials in this agreement include but is not limited to videos, checklists, cheat sheets, webinars, training sessions, conferences, speakers, vip days, online training, manuals, website(s), one on one coaching, mentoring, mind stretch or consulting sessions, and any other training material and/or workshops provided by us. Referred to as ‘Program Materials’ throughout this agreement.
4. You understand that program materials are not to be relied upon as professional advice or other advice.
5. You bear the sole responsibility for the use and implementation of the program materials. You agree to forever indemnify and hold harmless your ActionCOACH Coach, Us, and any other providers of program materials.
6. Recording equipment of any kind is not permitted during any of our events without our prior consent.
7. You agree to participate in the Business Excelleration program for a minimum of 12 consecutive months from the program start date. Payments must be made on the agreed monthly debit date. There are no cancellations, hold periods or refunds during this time.
8. After 12 months membership you agree to automatically renew your program membership and continue on a month by month basis.
9. After your first 12 months in the Business Excelleration program, you can cancel your membership at any time with 30 days notice in writing. Any payments that fall due within the 30 day notice period will still be due and payable and your program will end 30 days from the date of your final payment.
10. Should you at any time wish to change your membership level you can do so at any time with 14 days notice in writing. This change will take affect from the next scheduled debit after the 14 days notice. Any scheduled debits within the 14 day notice period will still be due and payable in full.
11. Up to 2 people from your business can attend included events as part of your membership. Additional people from your business can attend events at VIP rates (ask our events team for details)
12. User names and Passwords provided to you are confidential and must not be shared or given to any person outside of your business and/or company as noted on this agreement.
13. We reserve the right to cancel your membership at anytime should we deem it necessary.
14. You understand that we will may be filming, recording and photographing at our events. You hereby consent and agree that ActionCOACH, its employees, or agents have the right to take photographs, video, or digital recordings of you. You hereby release ActionCOACH, its agents, and employees all rights to exhibit this work in print and electronic form publicly or privately and to market and sell copies. you waive any rights, claims, or interest you may have to control the use of your identity or likeness in whatever media used. You understand that there will be no financial or other remuneration for recording you, either for initial or subsequent transmission or playback.
15. From time to time your Coach (if applicable) will be required to attend educational workshops or take sick leave or a vacation and will need to reschedule sessions around such times.
16. All MindSTRETCH coaching sessions are up to one hour and are conducted by Phone or Skype unless otherwise agreed.
17. We reserve the right to replace your coach with another coach at any time, should it, in the opinion of us become necessary.
18. You have the right to request us to replace your coach with another coach at anytime if you feel it is necessary, we reserve the right to make the final decision on your request.
19. We may from time to time alter the program materials and/or structure of your program.
20. This agreement is the entire agreement. All prior agreements, promises or representations are merged herein.
21. This agreement shall be governed by, construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Country, State or Territory it is agreed and signed.
22. If any laws imposes a change to the nature of any goods, services, consumption, value added or similar tax your monthly amount will be adjusted to reflect and include these changes.
23. No representations or warranties are made with respect to your results to be achieved or obtained by participating in the Business Excelleration program.
24. By signing this application you agree to all of the Terms and Conditions as stated above.