04 Jun BBF:005 Billionaire in Training and the Mindset of an Entrepreneur with Brad Sugars
Billionaire in Training and the Mindset of an Entrepreneur with Brad Sugars
Widely recognized as the world’s top Business Coach, Brad Sugars has personally coached thousands of companies and their owners to greater success and leveraged his proven system to grow ActionCOACH into an award winning franchise organization. ActionCOACH has been awarded the #1 Business Coaching Franchise in the World every year since 2004 (Entrepreneur Magazine), and is currently ranked the #76 Franchise in the World (Entrepreneur Magazine). The company was also named Best Overall Company in North America (Stevie Awards) and has received dozens of other awards.
While Brad no longer provides one-on-one Business Coaching services himself, his ActionCOACH franchise organization of over 1,000 Business Coaches in 53 countries provides weekly coaching to over 15,000 companies and is the most recognized name and the leading Business Coaching Company in the world.
In this interview Brad shares his thoughts on his Entrepreneurial Ladder and the mind shift required to start, build and run your own successful company.
In this episode of Business Brain Food you will learn:
- Contrary to common belief… Why Entrepreneurs aren’t risk takers
- What steps you need to take to have a business that works without you (and how long it should realistically take)
- That there isn’t just one thing that will make you a successful business owner
- The different thinking between ‘Self Employed’ and ‘Entrepreneur’
- PLUS you will hear from Shane Conlon, a long term client of ActionCOACH. He shares his business growth journey from a Tradie on the tools to becoming the leader of a team of 18 employees.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Billionaire in Training – Bradley J Sugars
Subscribe to the Business Brain Food Podcast on iTunes
If you have just stumbled across this Podcast, we would love you to jump over to iTunes and subscribe so that you never miss an episode. We share an episode of the podcast every Wednesday with heaps of great business advice and ideas. Like wise if you are finding the information to be informative and helpful, let everyone know by leaving a review in iTunes.
Send us a Question:
We would love to hear from you if you have any questions around any aspect of business that might be troubling you! To do this, simply click on the ‘Record your Question’ graphic on the side of the page and leave us a voice message. If selected we will play it during the show and then answer it your question for you.
Until next time, have a profitable day!
Have a profitable day!