03 Dec BBF:031 Web Marketing that Works
Web Marketing that Works
Learn how to market your business online! Adam Franklin, co-author of book Web Marketing That Works, discusses how to use the Internet to grow your audience, reputation, credibility, and business.
* Press play above to listen to this weeks Podcast *
Online marketing focuses on efforts that do not take much money, you just need to invest time. For very little cost, you can use blogs, email marketing, and social media to promote your business. However, make sure to offer quality over quantity when it comes to content. You can create a piece of content and then repurpose it by sharing it across multiple platforms.
Adam Franklin provides tips on how to come up with fresh content:
- Get ideas from other blogs, articles, etc.
- Always know what your customers need and want.
- Keep a list of your customers’ frequently asked questions (FAQ).
In this episode of Business Brain Food you will learn:
- How to build relationships with new and existing customers
- Why to provide different pathways for customers to get to know you and trust you
- Why it is important to create one initial flagship piece of content that can help potential customers (ie checklist, report, eBook)
- The importance of producing exciting and enticing content
- How to use blogs (how often to post items, types of content to post, etc.)
- Why use Email marketing to provide customers with value-added content and offers
- The importance of sharing your content on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media sites
- How to create content and re-purpose it across other platforms
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- ActionCOACH Referral Partner Program
- Bluewire Media
- Bluewire Media Podcast
- Bluewire Media Book
- Business 2 Community
- Lead Pages
- Amazon – Love at First Site eBook
Share us with friends and family
If you are enjoying these Business Brain Food podcasts, then make sure to share them via social media sites or email the links to family and friends. A lot of time and effort goes into producing each of these podcasts with the goal in mind of the more people we can inspire about business the better. You can help us do just that! Until next time, have a profitable day. Cheers, Ben Fewtrell (02) 9111 5000