12 Nov BBF:028 The Great Fragmentation with Steve Sammartino
The Great Fragmentation with Steve Sammartino
In this episode of the business of brain food podcast I chat with Steve Sammartino about his new book ‘The Great Fragmentation’ and what Steve calls the 200 year shift. As a business owner understanding the shift to the digital age is extremely important if you’re going to succeed. We have seen many businesses dwindle and die because they have not adapted to the new way of doing business.
* Press play above to listen to this weeks Podcast *
During this interview you will learn how to cope with this radical shift and we’ll discuss some of the 20 big ideas that Steve feels is changing the world we live in. You’ll learn why bigger businesses are going to struggle more with the shift in the digital age and how the Internet will change how you do business forever.
No matter what business you’re in this is one podcast episode you must listen to, to prepare yourself for the future.
In this episode of Business Brain Food you will learn:
- What outsourcing is and who it’s for
- Why business is moving from mass to niche
- Why 3-D printing is going to play such an important part in the future
- That learning should be a part of your day everyday not just something that’s nice to do
- Why the future of business is small
- How the Internet will change the way you do business in the future
- What you can do to prepare and at that in the digital age
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Twitter @sammartino
Tell a Friend
If you are enjoying each of these podcasts and know someone else that would also benefit from listening to weekly business advice, please copy and paste the link for this podcast in an email to them or let them know through social media. A lot of time and effort goes into producing each of these podcasts with the goal in mind of the more people we can inspire about business the better. You can help us do just that!
Until next time, have a profitable day.
(02) 9811 5000