06 Aug BBF:014 Podcasting in Business with John Lee Dumas
Podcasting in Business with John Lee Dumas
EntrepreneurOnFire is a top ranked, 7-day a week business podcast, hosted by John Lee Dumas, interviewing today’s most successful and inspiring Entrepreneurs. Since EntrepreneurOnFire’s launch in September of 2012, John has inter-viewed people like Seth Godin, Gary Vaynerchuk, Barbara Corcoran, Tim Ferriss, Chris Brogan and over 500 inspiring Entrepreneurs.
* Press play above to listen to this weeks Podcast *
Entrepreneur on Fire is a business that generates over $200,000 per month in revenue, during this interview John shares with you how he has built his podcast into one of the most successful podcasts on the planet.
In this episode of Business Brain Food you will learn:
- How podcasting can help you reach out to your audience.
- How to use podcasting even if you’re a small business.
- How John decided what other products and services to offer his customers.
- What his USP is and what he believes is the key to the success of his business.
- Why Podcasting can help you reach a new demographic.
- The search engines and directories that will help you reach thousands of potential customers.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- The Compound Effect, Darren Hardy: thecompoundeffect.com
- Schedule Once: www.scheduleonce.com
- Bottlerocket Combo (Rob Turner and Ian Dittman). If you want to buy their CD you can email Rob Turner; email@example.com
Subscribe to the Business Brainfood Podcast
If you enjoyed this episode and would like to listen in each week to Ben Fewtrell interviewing an inspirational business figure, you can do so by subscribing to our iTunes or Stitcher feeds. This will mean that you will never miss an episode of this great business podcast.
Until next time, have a profitable day.