14 Dec BBF: 117 Empowering People to See Different Possibilities with Gary Douglas
Gary Douglas is a different kind of guy. In his words “the more weird I got, the more popular I became”. Gary invented the Access Consciousness program which you may have heard us discuss last week with Dain Heer.
Gary has become a bestselling author and actually runs 12 different businesses across the world, and it would appear he practices what he preaches in order to keep it all going.
Gary was full of thought-provoking one-liners, so keep reading for some of the best:
- Change is caused by the choices people make
- The moment you decide something is not going to work then it’s not going to work
- The willingness to be different always, will always keep the door open for a greater possibility and success
- Ask yourself: what choice did I have today that I didn’t have yesterday?
- Ask yourself: what else is possible, what else is possible, what else is possible?
- Ask yourself: What can I be or do different today?
- Questions create, conclusions destroy
- Micro-management is the thing that kills your business
- Understand when things own you
In this episode of Business Brain Food you will learn:
- The power of choice
- How to create the right mindset to manage 12 different businesses
- How to be ‘in the question’
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Go to Gary’s Access Consciousness website: http://www.accessconsciousness.com
- Ben’s free business template: http://www.maxmyprofit.com.au or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ben’s Daily Business Tips: http://www.dbtpodcast.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/businessbrainfood
- Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/businessbrainfood
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/bfewtrell
- ActionCOACH: http://actioncoachanz.com/itunes
- ActionCOACH: http://actioncoachanz.com/stitcher
Ask yourself the ultimate Gary question… “what can I be or do today to make money right away?”
Also, if you are enjoying these Business Brain Food podcasts, then make sure to share them via social media sites or email the links to family and friends. A lot of time and effort goes into producing each of these podcasts with the goal in mind of the more people we can inspire about business the better. You can help us do just that!
Until next time, have a profitable day.
(02) 9111 5000